Clickbooth requires all testimonials, before and after images and endorsements to be true, authentic and verifiable.
Examples of what will be flagged:
- Clickbooth will flag testimonials that it has been informed may be inauthentic.
If a testimonial is flagged, you will need to verify the authenticity of the testimonial, including before and after images, or your campaign will be denied.
- Verification of the testimonial must be linked out on the landing page.
Images, name or the likeness of Dr. Oz or the Dr. Oz Show
Images, name or the likeness of Barbara, Corcoran, Mark Cuban, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec, Daymond John, or the Shark Tank show.
What happens if I violate this policy?
• Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
• Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Clickbooth until the problem is fixed.
• Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact us via the link below.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Contact Support