Clickbooth requires that advertisers provide transparency into the business and product that's being promoted. Clickbooth also requires that advertisers set realistic expectations about what their products and services can do for their users and not make claims that are generally deceptive or misleading, and/or violate our Advertiser Terms and Affiliate Terms.
Don't make misleading claims
- Promote products with realistic, credible, and reasonable claims. For example, don't promote "get rich quick" programs.
- Provide users with accurate information about the risks associated with their product or service.
- Include links to third-party verification and/or include relevant and easy to find disclaimers when testimonials and endorsements imply that results are typical.
- Include links to third-party accreditation/endorsement where affiliation is implied – for example, if a website claims to be affiliated with a governmental agency, a link to verification of this affiliation should be included. Use of "gov" or "government" in display URLs and/or use of government emblems may imply affiliation with a government agency and should be verified.
Promote acceptable business models
- Make it clear to users what your business does and how it works.
- Provide a good user experience and maintain a strong online reputation.
- Make sure that your sites display any relevant disclaimers or announcements that may be required by local law. For example, certain types of financial service providers may need to include specific text per governmental regulations.
Promote transparency and accuracy
- As online advertising and local laws and regulations are constantly evolving, we can't provide an exhaustive list of the kinds of sites and ads that might be in violation of this policy. Please always emphasize the principles of transparency, accuracy, and honesty in your advertising.
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Clickbooth until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact us via the link below.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Contact Support