Any comments on an advertorial themed landing page should be truthful and authentic.
- Examples of what will be flagged:
- Comments that default to current or recent date
- Comments that are static and always current or recent date
- Comments that are static and look like Facebook comments with no actual link back to Facebook.
- If your landing page is flagged, you will be asked to provide documentation establishing that the comments are truthful and authentic.
What happens if I violate this policy?
Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied.
A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed
and the ad is approved.
Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this
policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with
Clickbooth until the problem is fixed.
Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have
several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in
the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept
advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently
suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact us via the link below.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Contact Support