- As a reminder, in all instances, Clickbooth requires that all claims be accompanied by a clear and conspicuous disclosure of the materials terms of any trial, promotion, free or discounted offer.
- Clickbooth does not allow Incentivized Traffic, classified as any promotion in which users are offered any form of compensation for purchasing an advertiser's products or services or taking any other actions on a advertiser's website.
- Clickbooth does allow traffic from Survey Paths. In Survey, users are offered the ability to participate in a product trial as a result of completing a survey path.
- Affiliates may not give a false impression that a product is "free" or a "gift"/”prize” for a consumer for filling out a survey and must disclose additional costs that may be associated with the product (for example: shipping and handling and applicable continuity disclosures)
- Affiliates may not misrepresent the "value" of a product
- Affiliate may not suggest purchasing products for resale
- Affiliate may not encourage the consumer to request an excessive amount of offers
- Clickbooth does not allow the unauthorized use of Trademarks in any capacity.
- For example, the use of Amazon is strictly prohibited
- Clickbooth's full policy on Trademarks can be viewed here.
What happens if I violate this policy?
• Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
• Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be
advertised with Clickbooth until the problem is fixed.
• Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any
related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Contact Support
Modified on: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.