WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW DID WE GET THAT INFORMATION?
When you visit our Web page, create an account with us, post materials on one of our chat rooms or bulletin board, or contact us for support or other offerings, we collect information that identifies you. This includes information such as your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as information regarding browser name, operating system, internet service provider, mobile device type, and your mobile network information. In addition, when you access an offer by one of our advertisers, we collect online identifiers. We provide more detail in the list below.
- Contact Information: If you are a member or customer of our services, we will collect general contact information that you provide to us. This includes: your name, address, telephone number and, where applicable, your company name and job title. We may also collect social media contact information including your Instant Messenger, LinkedIn and Facebook profiles.
- Payment Information: When we provided a fee-based service for you, we will collect the following information that you provide to us: billing address, credit card information, and authorized signature.
- E-mail Addresses: We also collect the e-mail addresses of visitors
- who post messages to our bulletin board;
- who communicate with us via e-mail; and
- who make postings to our chat areas.
- Login Information: If you are a member or customer or our services, we will collect your user id (e-mail address) and password.
- Online Identifiers: When you access an offer by one of our advertisers, we obtain your Internet Protocol address, browser user agent, and sometimes your device id.
- Domain Names: For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- Data Trackers, Including Cookies and Web Beacons: We collect information on
- what pages visitors access or visit;
- user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit; and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION/”DO NOT TRACK”
With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Site. As a result of your visit to our Site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of the companies representing the ads or http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on the Site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing or application activity use Flash cookies and HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
“Do-Not-Track” is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to Do-Not-Track signals.
If you wish to limit the collection of information by us or third party partners to provide you with advertising based upon your website browsing activities and interests, you may click http://preferences-mgr.truste.com to opt out. To opt out of targeted advertising on your mobile device, iOS users can click here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205223 to learn how to limit ad tracking and Android users can click here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en to learn how to opt out of interest-based ads. Please note that opting out of interest-based/targeted advertising does not limit all advertising. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use contact information, including e-mail addresses, to communicate with you if you are a member and/or a customer of our services. This helps us to carry out your requested services and to notify you about updates to our Website. When you subscribe to our fee-based services, we use this contact information, as well as payment information, for billing purposes and to carry out your requested services.
More Information On Data Trackers:
- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us such as items that you add to your shopping cart or pages that you visit
- Storing your preferences
- Measuring your use of our Web pages so that we can improve them and tailor our websites to your interests
This allows us to customize Web page content, alert you to new areas that we think might interest you, provide better services, and ensure that you are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads, when you return to our Web pages.
Web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels”, “transparent GIFs”, “clear GIFs”, “pixel gifs”, or “pixel tags”) are tiny, invisible images that allow us to track activities on our Web pages and on e-mails we send. We receive tracking pixel data primarily through offer pages published by our advertisers. Tracking pixels help us figure out if certain features, notifications, and products or services are effective and if they can be improved.
We may use your information for any other purposes with your consent.
HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the product and services you have requested and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
If you supply us with your e-mail address, you may receive periodic e-mails from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail to: email@example.com. However, we may still contact you concerning administrative or transactional matters.
If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided below, writing to us at the below address, or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by calling us at the number provided below, writing to us at the below address, or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Clickbooth works with companies that help us run our business. From time to time, we need to share some of your personal information with these companies so that they can perform requested services. They can only access your personal information to carry out the tasks we have asked them to do. They are required to meet both legal and industry standards to ensure that your data is protected.
We may share your personal information with:
- Service Providers: Clickbooth may share information about our visitors, members, and/or customers with our contracted service providers so that these service providers can provide services on our behalf. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide the requested services to us. Without limiting the foregoing, Clickbooth may also share information about visitors, members, and/or customers with our service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. Without your permission, Clickbooth does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Affiliates: Clickbooth may share information with affiliate companies in order to work with them. For example, we may need to share personal information with other companies within our corporate family for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management purposes.
- Business Partners: Sometimes Clickbooth partners with our affiliated companies and other companies to offer new products, services, or advertising opportunities to existing clients. We may share personal information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our partner(s). If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Parties: We discussed in the section of the Privacy Statement, What information do we collect about you and how did we get that information?, that we, or our advertisers, may collect information about your through cookies and web beacons. You can control this collection through your Web browser. We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
- Billing: Clickbooth uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- Compelled Disclosure: Sometimes, we are required to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Clickbooth’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
WHERE DO YOU STORE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information and files are stored on Clickbooth’s servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred across national borders because we have servers located worldwide and the companies we hire to help us run our business are located in different countries.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We have reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. In the context of a transfer of credit card information (such as for processing), that information is encrypted. Also, we store only a truncated portion of credit card information.
You should note that the security of your personal information also depends on you. Please do not communicate any information to us through unsecured channels, such as when you are in public areas. Where we have provided you or you have chosen a password, access code, or similar security feature, you must keep the password, access code or security feature confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. If you believe your password or account has been compromised, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Please note that the transmission of information via the Internet or other means of communication is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable measure to secure your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site or through other means of communication. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy setting or security measures contained on any of our systems, including but not limited to our Site.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to access the information that you provide us and that we collect. You may also have the right to correct mistakes to that information, and to delete personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining. To review, correct, delete or otherwise modify this information, or to remove your email address from our marketing database, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise review the “Contacting Us” section below. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be addressed within a reasonable timeframe. Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you the services you have requested and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
Our Site and products or services available through this Site are not intended for children under 13 years-old. We do not knowingly solicit data online from or market online to children under 13 years-old. If we knowingly receive a child’s personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete it from our system. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 years old and you believe we have received personal information from your child, please contact us at email@example.com.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ONWARD TRANSFERS
To effectively serve the needs of our clients, Clickbooth may need to share that data with certain third parties or sub-processors. In such instances, Clickbooth will execute any needed contracts, clauses or addendums to ensure that any third-party agents that it engages to process personal data does so in a manner that is consistent with the Privacy Shield Principles. Clickbooth is potentially liable for onward transfers to third parties of personal data of EU individuals received pursuant to Privacy Shield.
WILL YOU TRANSFER MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS NATIONAL BORDERS?
We primarily store information about our visitors, members, and customers in the United States. However, we may transfer your personal information across national borders to other countries in compliance with applicable laws. If you are a European resident, we transfer your data based on one or more of the following legal mechanisms: the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or Standard Contractual Clauses.
For more information about our Privacy Shield Certification, please see the section entitled EU-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK, below.
EU-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Clickbooth commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Clickbooth at:
Clickbooth has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU.
RECOURSE & ENFORCEMENT
In instances where other redress possibilities have been exhausted under EU law, or where the complaint has not been resolved by any other means, EU end users may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration option before the Privacy Shield Panel. Clickbooth acknowledges that any final decision by the Privacy Shield Panel is a legally binding decision, enforceable in US courts.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the changes to our Privacy Statement Web page to notify you of these changes. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We can be reached at the following address:
5911 North Honore Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34243-2632
To contact us by phone, please call:
Toll Free: 866-TOP-OFFERS (866-867-6333)
To contact us by e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 18th, 2018